About the Blog

My name is Falina Marihart and I am creator of many things. First, you will read about my hat collection, Private Plane Originals. Next, I will write about my fashion event called Fashion Style Lounge, and any other things that come to mind. If you are into fashion, hair, and beauty, then I would like to meet you!!!

Private Plane Hats are Bad Ass!

Private Plane Originals is the couture hat collection from California. The chic, ultra hip hat styles are a perfect accessory to any outfit day or night. The debut line includes PPO’s exclusive design, the Bad Ass Hat. The Bad Ass Hat is an edgy biker- inspired hat made with fashionable attitude. The Paperboy and Military hat styles are part the of core collection; all featured in black satin like love. Every hat is paired with a matching satin draw string dust bag perfect for safe keeping and travel. Private Plane Originals is fashionable luxury for the ultimate fashion addict who seeks to impress when wearing a hat!



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Motorcycle Doo-Rag Goes Custom!!

So I have been getting requests to add logos, rhinestones, feathers, etc. to my hats and I think it's great. I love the fact you can customized this hat to your own style. I have a few more orders to work on but as soon as I have them done, I will post pics. Personally, I like the classic black look when I wear my bad ass hat!

3 comments:

James cuck said...

Nice modern caps.
Compression stockings

Laura said...

Hi!
My best friend and I started a ponytail hat company called fit to flick (www.fittoflick.com). We make knit beanies with a slit in the back to accommodate a ponytail. We were wondering if you would be willing to blog about us for feedback and exposure since we love your pieces. If you could link our site with the phrase "ponytail hat" that would be amazing. We are interested in honest feedback so feel free to either tear us apart or put us on a pedestal! :) I hope to hear from you soon.
Best,
Laura Volpacchio
www.fittoflick.com

Anonymous said...

Its very interesting new designs caps.
Office Furniture UK